Usually around this time of year besides the habitual preparations for Christmas. The thought of where are we going in 2014, appears on the immediate horizon.
The simple answer is that we stay the course, we have upheld our direction for several years now.
Lets look at a few moments of 2013:
- We moved our editorial office around mid year.
- The Colonel for periods of time got very busy, really busy.
- Our reviews were not as numerous as we would have wanted during the summer.
- We published addtional ebooks on the auto industry.
- Our viewers and page views continued to grow organically...truly encouraging.
- The passion burns hotter than ever.
- Gratifying to see our thought leadership permeate the auto space.
- We increased our visual content.
What will be our direction for 2014:
- Yes...we will stay the course.
- Yes...we will continue to do vehicle reviews.
- Yes...we will continue to publish focused, provocative, informed perspectives.
As we say "Brain Power to Energise Your Automotive Experience"