By now all manufacturers know the routine and increase the level of advertising during the second part of the month. April merely followed along...
Gas is not that cheap.
The Canadian dollar no longer buys as much,
Money remains inexpensive and free flowing.
What caught our attention:
- GM decided to move iron in April and displace FCA for the month.
- We continue to scratch our heads with Ford.
- Lexus gaining additional momentum with the NX
- Is it fair to say Porsche powered by Macan?
- The Micra continues to make a difference for Nissan.
- MerBimAu as usual showing continued increases.
- The endless migration towards SUV/CUV increases and endures.
One more thing:
Its very competitive and CMS (Citizen Main Street) is the big winner.