Its Friday, its the last Vroom Room of 2013, come in make yourself comfortable, enjoy the cappuccino and biscotti, join the conversation.
We hope that you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas...
In our case this year its been a White Christmas, with snow, freezing rain, snow, and more snow.
Looking back for a few nano seconds, 2013 was marked by change, and although change is constant, in some instances its demanding. If this past year you also effected change in your situation in one fashion or another, keep it up.
We could remind you of this or that from 2013, and perhaps come across as honking our horn. We have a search feature which will find content that is relevant to you, instead of us reviewing what we covered during the year.
Obvious...we had to close the year with a print from Gapingvoid, by now its become a tradition to have a Gapingvoid print on Fridays.
What did we learn in 2013?
- We surely don't have all the answers.
- Increasingly, more than ever you have to be your own editor.
- Its a brave New Reality with a ton of pundits sharing their views.
- Inexpensive/cheap credit makes the world go round, and moves a ton of iron.
- The "Big Picture" is more elusive now than ever before.
- Simplicity is an epic challenge.
- The auto business continues to grasp our attention.
A bit of understanding, respect, generosity, is helpful and goes a long way.
Being thankful, appreciative, is liberating.
Our usual old race cars from the Spa Six Hours 2013.