With Labor Day on the immediate horizon...yes the Dog Days of Summer are done, with the post summer reality setting in...starting to make itself felt.
Towards the end of the month Strada will celebrate its 5th anniversary, anyone that would have told us that what started out as a fun project would endure for 5 years...you know the answer. Last year we shared our thoughts on our 4th anniversary...here. What will we do this year? No idea yet...working on it...
"Realities" that caught our attention during the summer...
- Social Media has lost that "special feeling".
- Financial markets will continue their erratic (choppy) behavior?
- Auto sales in Canada...will remain conservative to the end of the year.
- Folks will seek to increase their positive cash flow, while curbing lines of credit.
- Uncertainty will persist...upholding a sense of unease for many.
- The leadership vacuum will persist.
- More than ever you need to be your own editor.
- Have we finally exported our "middle class".
- Can "Boomers" truly retire like their parent did a generation before?
What do you think?