Now that we are all reseted from 2009, and experienced the first decade of the new century.
It was a tumultuous time for a multitudes of reason, and events. With the publishing facility that anyone can access, there are hard drives filled with a variety of opinions on whatever subject is of interest to you. Its as simple as using your favorite search application to find the information you are seeking.
Lets fast forward to today, and more important tomorrow:
- Now that we are all reseted, did we learn to do more with less?
- Will 2010 be the year that we do more with less?
- We compress time, and distances its fascinating. Will we enhance our understanding?
- If we are all reseted, and our respective governments spent billions of our tax dollars to avert a global calamity. Will we stop talking about getting out of some form of economic downturn.
- In 2009 we threw money at the problem, in 2010 we have to start finding the money.
- Is it possible that in 2010 we are all part of "the media", we make our media.
- Will 2010 bring some "stability" to the automotive industry? We don't think so.
- How many folks "re branded/ re invented" themselves in 2009? What will they do in 2010 and beyond?
- Will it a be a brave new world in 2010 or more of the same old?
As we enter the new year, and decade keep in mind:
Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.